The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

umm

i'm curious how this got on the front page. this was terrible. i feel sorry for those who find this funny.

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

so..

umm. if you leave out the fact that the whole idea was derived from robot chicken, you used mostly other people's work, and most of the jokes weren't funny. i'd say the rest of what's left was pretty good. voice acting wasn't half bad and animation was very well done (when it was your own)

all in all i say you had a pretty good piece of work. keep it up.

CirrusEpix responds:

Half of comedy is parody.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

umm

So you watched the movie. created a flash based on the movie. and used the most obnoxious voice you could think of to comment about said movie. I can't really say that I was entertained here. More annoying than anything. Nothing against you or your work. I just think you can do better.

WeRBopBop #5 WeRBopBop #5

seriously?

ehh. predictable and not really that funny. i think you tried a little too hard to be funny. no offense, but taking a shit in someone's mouth is just not funny.....well unless you're 12 years old.

the positive side was the animation was ok. and the artwork wasn't half bad either.

i suggest you move away from the crude and rude, and move more towards the witty and less shitty.

WeRBopBop responds:

we agree that taking a shit in someone's mouth may not be that funny.... but a cartoon shitting in another cartoons mouth.....for 25c? Come on....a litte funny?....and are you a rapper because your rhyming ability is above average

we give you 7 out of 10 stars because your rap is too short but other than that you seem to rock

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

outstanding

there aren't that many great flashes out there. but this was definatly one of them.

the story was well thought out and the artwork was pretty sweet.

how does one elaborate on near perfection?

good job dude.

My Owner Fan Flash My Owner Fan Flash

sweet

you know, normally i'm not a fan of these flash music videos. but i have to say, this was a step above the rest. sure, your animation may have not been the smoothest. but it didn't need to be. it flowed perfectly. not the mention the artwork was awesome.

also, i like this viddy because you captured the visual image that i think this song represents.

the flip side? minus 1 star for not finishing the whole thing. haha

good stuff bro

jeyoriginal responds:

thanks a bunch! I'm glad you thought so

haha, ^^; next time I'll try my best to finish

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

ehhh...

I may not be an expert on this. but i would have to say this was terrible.

perhaps it would be a wise move to place an accurate description of what the flash actually contains.

i'm sorry bro, but this was not good.

i'll leave it on a good note. the animation was well done and clean.