The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

umm

i'm curious how this got on the front page. this was terrible. i feel sorry for those who find this funny.

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

so..

umm. if you leave out the fact that the whole idea was derived from robot chicken, you used mostly other people's work, and most of the jokes weren't funny. i'd say the rest of what's left was pretty good. voice acting wasn't half bad and animation was very well done (when it was your own)

all in all i say you had a pretty good piece of work. keep it up.

CirrusEpix responds:

Half of comedy is parody.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

umm

So you watched the movie. created a flash based on the movie. and used the most obnoxious voice you could think of to comment about said movie. I can't really say that I was entertained here. More annoying than anything. Nothing against you or your work. I just think you can do better.

Bowsers So blue (Eiffel 65) Bowsers So blue (Eiffel 65)

haha

who deletes comments anyways? appearantly you do. what? couldn't handle tough criticism?

BowserThedestructive responds:

delete comments wtf are you talking about >:D wow this review is old but no icant delete comments wtf do you mean? reviews on audio arent removable -.-

Bowsers Inner ConFlict Bowsers Inner ConFlict

i like it but..

this is so distorted that i distracts from the song. but good job putting it all together.

Dk64 Crocodile Isle {ORCH!}! Dk64 Crocodile Isle {ORCH!}!

I think...

this is my favorite so far. the instrument choice is prime for this song. nicely done.